Inspired by Erin’s post (who’s blog has become a daily read for me, girl’s hilarious), here are a few things I’ll just never understand:
- Money exchange/conversion rates. I might as well have been playing Blackjack with Monopoly money in Punta Cana because I had no concept of how much I was
winninglosing. I also had a panic attack when the woman at the spa charged my card 8,000…pesos.
- Wearing socks with flats.
- People that don’t like puppies.
- People that try to get into an elevator before people inside have the chance to get out.
- Space. See previous rant here.
- Getting a regular manicure instead of a gel manicure.
- Why people make their bed every morning.
- 3D Printers.
- and to reiterate my favorite from Erin’s list: “How people leave Target only purchasing what they originally intended to purchase.” Seriously.